Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

i'm So Obsessed With You!!!


I Truly Love Trench Coats i don't know it's just something about them that's hard to resist. What you think of Trench Coats?? You Like them or their jut not your style??



Blazers...i LOVE blazers you really can't resist these either and This one is By one of My Favorite Designers Alexander Mcqueen he is AMAZING!!! This Blazer will cost you $1,960 on Net-A-Porter



Cardigan's Are My favorites they come in alot of different colors and styles I just purchased a few the other day from one of My Favorite Stores Forever 21 like the ones you see above they only cost you $13.50..

Tweed Jacket from Forever 21 only $44.80

This is kinda Cute to Me i would Only get one if it were in Black you can also Find this at Forever 21 for $37.80

1 comment:

Thanks for the comment I really appreciate it..

If you're following me and you want me to follow back feel free to say so :)