Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Jason Wu Pre-Fall 2010


This is Really Pretty To Me

Really Cute Jacket

i Love This Color..


You All Know by Now how i Feel About Blazers..


i Know i Did A Post Yesterday On A Couple of Designers That have new stuff coming out Fall [Pre] 2010 but i didn't know He had stuff coming out until earlier today so Here Is A Few Looks i Liked from Jason Wu's Collection i Love His Pre-Fall Line it's Not One Look i don't Like if you want to see more pictures or get more info Check out Style..

3 comments:

  1. Jason Wu does really good collections I like.
    Thanks for my comment, really appreciated it!

    J'aime
    www.tinominosquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that lace dress in the middle is beautiful

    www.thesocietyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tone of the colours. I've been wearing a lot of navy and grey recently. Maybe I'll add in some olive green.. I love that olive blazer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment I really appreciate it..

If you're following me and you want me to follow back feel free to say so :)