Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Who is your Fashion Icon Or Style Icon ..


Kate Moss

Marylin Monroe Definitely An Icon in My Book

Mary Kate Olsen [Pic Via Olsens Anonymous They Have the Best Pictures Of The Olsens]

                                     Lady Gaga She Has A Crazy But Cool Style Love Her...

Edie Sedgwick

Rihanna My Favorite I Love Her yes i'm a Fan does anybody have her New Cd?? [Pic Via Rihanna Daily]


Olivia Palmero i Just Love people who just doesn't care what people think so they dress and act how they want

Alexa Chung

Kate Lanphear

& Last But Not Least Chanel Of Course she should be on Everyone List

I'm Not Sure if any of you Would think these have different meanings -[I Know People Who may Feel they're the Same thing]but i think they do have different Meanings i'm not really going to sit here and List all Mine because its to long of a List BUT i will Share A Couple of My Fave's and i won't put Labels on them [Oh She's A Fashion Icon Or She's An Style Icon] But you guys can list some of your Favorite Style Icons Or Fashion Icons Which ever Works for you..

9 comments:

  1. i like a mixture of styles. all these people you chose are very stylish. especially rihanna and alexa chung

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, that's a tough one. A lot of people (including some on your list) have stylists that pretty much tailor their looks for them. I think I just try and find what works for me and go from there. I definitely admire certain looks on people, but that I think that is more, for me, the designer or the stylist than the individual. That is quite rare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur variety of style icons!=D these are great pics!

    TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selections of icons - all iconic in their own ways. Marilyn for me always!! Kate Moss and the Olsen twins definitely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 since forever is MKO!
    all of them are quite inspiring for me :)

    pls check out my blog! i really love your header, btw.

    http://die-aesthetin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i definitely love Alexa Chung and the Olsen twins. can't get enough of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Half of these are my icons too!
    Love MK and Ashley;
    they remind me of me and my twin :-)
    but Coco Chanel is my Ultimate Style Godess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great selection of women, id definitely have alice dellal on my list

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment I really appreciate it..

If you're following me and you want me to follow back feel free to say so :)