Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Abbey Lee Kershaw in Vogue

Abbey Lee definitely one of my Favorite models will be featured in March issue of Vogue Australia..Everytime i see her she looks younger- Some of the pictures she look older but most of them she look like she's fourteen or something..
*Bonus Pic*
Jessica Stam on the Cover of the Feb issue of Fashion Magazine

*Quick Question Which Phone is Better A Blackberry (If so Which Model-i Have a Curve 8320) or An Iphone?? i'm Thinking about Getting a NEW phone but idk i Like my blackberry but i heard the iphone is better Which do you prefer??

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Shes so pretty
    Not sure about her teeth though aha :) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so lovely photos.Its really stylish.

    pretty lingerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love every single piece of clothing on Abbey Lee, who was the stylist for that Vogue shoot?

    i think iPhones are prettier too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great images, I like the tattoo on the first guy. Need something like that myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. abbey is oh soo adorable. her teeth really makes her pop as a model. mega love the editorial!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment I really appreciate it..

If you're following me and you want me to follow back feel free to say so :)