Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Fashion isn't just a brand it's a feeling..

*Via Behance*
I know the pictures are a little plain and you may think there boring but i kinda like them...
*Bonus Video*
B.O.B "Airplanes featuring my favorite Hayley Williams (of Paramore) this is one of my favorite songs out right now...
Also:
Travie McCoy - Superbad and Billionaire
Taio Cruz- Dirty Picture (featuring Ke$ha)
Timbaland- If we ever meet again (featuring Katy Perry)
Eminem- Love the way you lie (featuring Rihanna)
Drake Whole Thank me later cd
Christina Aguilera- WooHoo (featuring Nicki Minaj)
What Are some of your favorite songs at the moment?



6 comments:

  1. holaaa, que lindas fotos!!!
    besos, re lindo el blog.

    http://maybeyoushouldnt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey neesha, how're you? glad to be back in touch! :)
    anyway, those pics are gorgeous; thanks for the inspiration. the girl with the straight long hair is very beautiful. wish i'm her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes ... it's all about the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there..

    visit my new blog
    http://ladymitroz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous images & love that song!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment I really appreciate it..

If you're following me and you want me to follow back feel free to say so :)