Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

What The Hellz: Bad Girls Don't Die..

Via WTH's
This is the Hellz Bellz Fall Del 2' 2010 "Bad Girls Don't Die" Collection (To view the rest of the collection click the link )...I love Hellz Bellz they never seem to disappoint me with their collections. I love that grey blazer, black dress with the heart cut out in the back and the side pockets and I love the t-shirts..What are some of your favorites? And once again shout outs to my girl Brittany over at Hellz who always keep me up to date with all their stuff and Miss Lawn (Lanie) for all her amazing work. Oh and I know I said PFW would be my next post but Its still going on right now so once it's done that will be my next post. To order any of the items above or any item from Hellz Bellz click the link Buy WTH
Art Direction: Misslawn Photography: Brooke Nipar Hair & Makeup: Matisse Models: Bianca, Kristen, Lena

5 comments:

  1. This is amazing!
    So well styled, the models are gorgeous, stunning outfits! I want it alllll!
    Xoxoxo
    Veronica
    my passion for fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these clothes! especially the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My old blog got deleted im already following you, follow me back to show support

    http://hiphopmusicalbums.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loveee that murder queen t-shirt!

    jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - superb! Your blog is amazing!
    stylebyjblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment I really appreciate it..

If you're following me and you want me to follow back feel free to say so :)