Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

What The Hellz: Queen Of Noise...

 
 
 
 
 

  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Via WTH's
This is Hellz Bellz 'Queen Of Noise' S/S 2011 collection. I love this collection wth never disappoint with their collections.I seriously love everything in this collection. Some of my favorites are the outfits in hot like fire, zodiac lover, rock solid, bedtime stories, love all, the love’s gonna get you tee and the varsity jacket.What are some of your favorite looks? If you want to order any of their stuff head on over to the Hellz Store.

Photography: Brooke Nipar Model: Bianca Styling: Misslawn Hair / Makeup: Matisse Andrews

11 comments:

  1. I'm definitely checking them out, love some of those pieces

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so I officially need 90% of this entire collection. thanks for sharing!

    x Niki from A Haute Mess

    ps. I have a giveaway you might be interested in! You can enter to win a beautiful silver statement necklace from Stella & Dot. More details here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how beautiful, I love the dress and the photos are very cool. Thanks for sharing us.
    Evening Wear

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi

    nice collection of dresses.i love this type fancy dresses.
    spy sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Zealand ralph lauren polo Argentina 1-0 in a tough and thrilling final clash in the Sultan Azlan Shah Cup men's hockey tournament Sunday that bodes well for the ralph lauren outlet in the London Olympics. It is their maiden win in the Sultan Azlan Shah Cup and the team will surely head to London with lacoste polo expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no to define about you post such so aggressive keep continue it.
    Thanks for sharing..



    Cheap Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this <a href="http://www.loudstarbazaar.com/shop/cute-club-dresses/n_17.html>Cute club dresses</a>. Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you аre trulу a just гight ωebmasteг.
    The site loаding pace is іncгedible.

    It seems that you arе ԁoіng аny distinctiѵе trick.
    In addition, Τhe сοntеntѕ are masterρiece.
    you have perfoгmеd a great tasκ in this mattеr!


    My wеbpage ... New Bingo Sites

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment I really appreciate it..

If you're following me and you want me to follow back feel free to say so :)