Saturday, January 9, 2010

Under Her Spell...




This is My Favorite One...i Love The Colors in This



*Pics Via Fashion Gone Rogue*
Natalia Vodianova Looks Great The Shoot will Be in February’s British Vogue [Which She Used to help raise awareness for her charity Naked Heart Foundation -the Dresses will be auctioned off at a fund raising event this April with proceeds going towards the foundation.] I Love this Editorial the Pictures are AMAZING!!

*Bonus Picture*

Abbey Lee is Like One of My favorite Models Right Now..Also Before i Forget Yesterday i got to Do An "Blog" Interview With Abbie so Go Check It Out Guys Also Follow Her Blog its Really Good ;)  -Thanks Abbie

13 comments:

  1. love this spread, i thought this issue of vogue was really great actually xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing, especially the layering in the first picture, love it.

    http://newgeneracity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god, those shots are so stunning. i can't take my eyes off them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh goddness totally in love with this girl's style!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Natalia is so beautiful... Also those pictures art so artistic. Can't stop staring at them... Lovely !

    Thanks for sharing, going to read your interview now!

    Have a nice day!

    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. if I'd say that this editorial is a bit disturbing and scary, would I get rotten eggs thrown at me?

    ReplyDelete
  7. woow the photos are expectaculars!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i lovee the last picture out of these. it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are AMAZING. Love Natalia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Little bit scary. And Abby is gogreous

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved this editorial. Natalia is without a doubt so gorgeous!


    www.thestarvingstylist.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment I really appreciate it..

If you're following me and you want me to follow back feel free to say so :)