Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Meet The Blogger..Diane

Diane from Diane Freedom

*Favorite Designer: John Galliano. I know it could take years until I'll be able to afford something he designs, but I don't care, I still love him anyway :P

* Age: Just turned 23

*Favorite Song At The Moment: Alicia Keys " New York". I've never been to the States, but this song just makes me dream more of NY...

*One trend that you wish would just disappear: The man purse that looks like a lady's purse, they just make man look too feminine

*In one word describe yourself: Dreamer

*Three things you can't live without: My love ones, mascara and cake

*Why should people read your blog, What makes it stand out from all the other "Fashion Blogs": I think my blog is interesting because I don't always post fashion related stuff, but also make up related articles, pictures, tutorials. It's diverse, I post outfits, reviews, personal happenings. We can discover a lot about fashion and beauty together.

*What do you want to be when you get older: I am older :) I have a bachelor's degree in Sociology and I am majoring now in Communication and Public Relations. That's basically what I am. But soon enough I will start doing a very interesting thing professionally, you'll find out about everything on my blog at the proper moment

* One Celeb you'll love to meet / One Celeb your sick of hearing about: I would LOVE to meet Johnny Depp! And I am totally sick of Paris Hilton!

Diane's blog is great (if your a makeup kinda girl go check out her blog she has the best makeup tips) everyone go check out her blog and follow her..Thanks again Diane for answering the questions for me...

Also this fall a new fashion site (sway.com) will be launching a fashion experience unlike any other – you and other Sway girls are going to be working together to build the Sway collection, piece by piece, by voting on your favorite looks. Every day, we’ll select the best of the best and offer it to you at 50% off! They definitely need more stylish girls so if you have any friends that you think would be good candidates, go ahead and invite them by emailing them the following link: http://sway.com/l3lgWI




1 comment:

Thanks for the comment I really appreciate it..

If you're following me and you want me to follow back feel free to say so :)