Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

So Beyond Blue..


 Constance Jablonski in W’s latest issue surrounded by a gang of male studs which makes the shoot Hotter [Joan Pedrola, Isaac Weber and Marlon Teixeira]. Photographed by Claudia Knoepfel and Stefan Indlekofer


*Bonus Picture*

Victoria Secret Model Adriana Liam..Last night i was watching E! and she was on this List i forgot what the show was Called but yeah Anyway Adriana Liam is One of the Prettiest Models ever [Okay That might be a stretch to some of you] But She is Amazing Looking but then again she is a VS Model and all those models are Amazing Looking..


Also Thanks To Jade For Giving me This Award i Really Appreciate this..I Guess i Have to Tell You 7 Things About Myself:
1. i Wanted to Be A Lawyer BUT..i don't want to be in school Forever so Then i Decided i Wanted to Be a Real Estate Agent but every year i decide to do something New..
2. I'm A Neat Freak..Everything is Organized [ in My Room] & if One thing is Not then i Feel Kinda Outta Place
3. i Own Over 100 Magazines [ From Teen Vogue To J-14..haha]
4. Love 90210, Desperate Houswives, Chelsea Lately ,The Hills, and The City [Jersey Shore is A New Fave]
5. I Don't Own a Dress Or Heels or Really Nothing too Girly for that Matter..i Rather wear Flats & t-shirts
6. Movie i can Watch Forever is Juno gosh i Love that Movie
7. My friends call me Wierd Because i Listen to Every Thing [Rock-Rap] i Just like what i Like and i don't like limit myself to just One Genre i Like Everything..

This Award Goes to:
Fade To Black
Nana in Wonderland
The Society Of Style
Zebra And Meerkat
Leah
Live Glam Or Die
Leatherette
And Of Course Back To You Jade These are just a Few Blogs i really Enjoy but I Love all the Blogs i seen so far but those are a few Faves Check Them Out Guys and Follow Them ;)

14 comments:

  1. Big thanks on the award... now I am a real beautiful blogger. LOL.

    I am also a neat freak... great minds think alike right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much on the award! love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pictures! :D
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and these pictures, your header is btw so cool!

    x Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colored pants! hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANKS!, I'M FOLLOWING U NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those photos are great.i love your blog!!
    adriana is one of the Prettiest models ,her eyes and smile are amazing

    kisses i follow you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blog I'm definitely going to follow You deserve the beautiful blogger award hun!
    -Ivy

    Pleas check out my blog
    http://iv-ee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg those ripped red skinny jeans are hotness that need to be aquainted with moi asap..i need to find some, and thanks for vistiting my blog, i will most def follow you : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think she's stunning. That has got to be one gorgeous bambino!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for the award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg i only just found this!
    such an idiot!haha
    i just thanked you on my blog!
    pls forgive the lateness :)++

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment I really appreciate it..

If you're following me and you want me to follow back feel free to say so :)